Train the Trainer Letter of Agreement Presentation
ABCs of an Effective Doctor Visit
HealthAdvocateX hereby agrees to conduct a Train the Trainer session and provide the (“Licensee”) a free, one-year, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the identified presentation and materials with the following mutual promises:
• To provide a one-hour training (either in person or via Zoom) at a time convenient to both parties
• To provide a PowerPoint presentation and script for the topic represented, which will include an introductory slide for the presenter approved to give the presentation
• To provide accompanying electronic copies of materials including:
•Accompanying Handouts o Scenarios/Role-Plays
•Self-Learning Quiz (where applicable)
• To be available to answer any questions.
• After the one-year license expires, at HealthAdvocateX’s discretion, to provide the opportunity to Licensee to attend an updated Train the Trainer session (and license renewal).
• To provide this presentation in-person as a benefit to the community, organizations and people who can learn from this information and not charge for the presentation
• Provide feedback to HealthAdvocateX if there are any challenges or issues with the materials or program.
• To participate in a one-hour training referenced above
• To use the materials in total, including the feedback form
• To send the following information electronically to HealthAdvocateX within two weeks following each presentation:
•Location and Host of the Presentation with:
•Total Number of Participants
•Scanned Feedback Forms
• To avoid transferring or using this presentation or the material in unapproved ways including:
•Using any of the visuals or content from the presentation in another presentation not approved in writing by HealthAdvocateX.
•Providing this presentation (written or electronically) to others except to allow host sites to set up and/or make copies of the slides available to the in-person attendees in printed form.
•Saying or Implying the HealthAdvocateX endorses Licensee or anything Licensee says that is not on the script.
Each party agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other party from and against any loss, cost, or damage of any kind (including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) to the extent arising out of its breach of this Agreement, and/or its negligence or willful misconduct.
Upon digital signature of this agreement, Licensee will pay HealthAdvocateX $100 (HealthAdvocateX Member Rate) or $125 (HealthAdvocateX Non- Member Rate) for the Train the Trainer (TTT) Session. When the TTT session is scheduled and payment has been received, HealthAdvocateX will transfer materials to Licensee within one week of the mutually agreeable training date.
Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Check with your tax expert. HealthAdvocateX, 140 Lakeside Ave., Ste A-18, Seattle WA 98122 firstname.lastname@example.org