JUNE 8, 2020
Our speakers included: Stacey Jones, Director at Providence Hospice & Palliative Care, and Bruce Smith, MD, MACP, FAAHPM, HMDC, Hospice Medical Director at Providence Health & Services. Dale Reisner, MD, Medical Director (OBGYN/Quality & Safety) at Swedish Health Services gave updates on what is happening in the health system with COVID-19, what has changed, and what to expect ahead.
- Misconceptions of Hospice pre-COVID-19
- Differences between hospice and palliative care
- How Hospice has changed with COVID-19
- What is happening now
- What will be the new normal with hospice moving forward
- Providing specific resources/actions or ideas for participants