JULY 27, 2020
Updates and context as to how the pandemic is affecting our country. We heard from two social workers who provided their perspectives on the importance of health advocacy, especially in the hospital and health systems. COVID-19 has changed the way healthcare support is managed. For many healthcare systems, loved ones cannot accompany patients to visits, surgeries or at end of life.
- Dale Reisner, MD, Medical Director (OBGYN/Quality & Safety) at Swedish Health Services
- Isabel D’Amrosia, LICSW, UW Medical Center Northwest
- Ashley Van Oeveren, LICSW, Lead Social Worker at Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
- My Choices If I Become Sick in the COVID Pandemic
- Supplement to Advance Health Care Directive Due to COVID-19 – Courtesy of Matt Wiese of Wiese Law Corporation