~ Accepting New Clients
~ Greater Phoenix Area – North/NE Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree, Anthem, North Scottsdale, North Phoenix. Will assist remotely if needed.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Cancer, Health Management, Medical / Navigational | Other: Wellness and Preventative Medicine, Chronic Disease Management
- Years of Experience: 2 years
Vital Link Healthcare Advocates provide education and guidance enabling clients to make informed healthcare decisions, gain confidence, and have peace of mind while bridging gaps in communication and enhancing continuity of care.
With over 22 years of nursing experience helping people with complex illness and board certification in patient advocacy, we help patients and their caregivers experience peace of mind. We help conduct research, provide options, identify resources, access information, discover solutions, provide education, and enhance the ability to make informed decisions. By improving communication, we help lower the risk of error and misdiagnosis. Our assistance with care coordination helps reduce stress and saves time and energy. Whether a person is amid a healthcare crisis, managing chronic illness, or looking to improve overall health, we can help.
Working collaboratively with a client’s chosen medical team, we help to ensure everyone is on the same page for the best possible outcome.
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – University of Iowa
- Master in Science in Nursing (MSN) – University of Phoenix
- Master in Business Administration – Healthcare Management (MBA/HCM)
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Registered Nurse
- License #: RN104191
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- RN Patient Advocates (Certificate of Completion)
Additional Education & Training:
- Board Certified in Vascular Access (VA-BC)
Bridget Jablonski, MSN, MBA, RN, VA-BC | Vital Link Healthcare Advocates | Cave Creek, AZ 85331