~ Not Accepting New Clients
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Medical / Navigational, Older Adult Services, Pediatrics
- Years of Experience: I started my business as an independent patient advocate in 2017 but have advocated for patients, family and friends throughout my career as a family physician.
As a disabled family physician, I focus on advocacy clients with complex medical conditions. I have a special interest in neurological, cardiac, and “mystery” diagnoses. I am passionate about serving the LGBTQ+, marginalized and veteran populations.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Undergraduate at UC Davis
- Medical School at Drexel University School of Medicine
- Residency in Family Medicine at the combined UC Davis/Travis AFB program.
- Physician US Air Force 2000-2007.
- Physician at Kaiser Permanente in Folsom 2007-2009
- UC Berkeley Health Advocacy Program completed 2017
- Board Certified Patient Advocate by the Patient Advocacy Certification Board in June 2019.
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Physician
- License #: A98216
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- From: UC Berkeley
Additional Education & Training:
- Ongoing community education seminars.
Kim Mcilnay | Together Patient Advocates, LLC | Folsom, CA 95630