~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Based in Los Angeles. Virtual services available to any geographic location.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Cancer, Health Insurance, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: New advocacy practice
Long-term professional transitioning to a new healthcare advocacy practice. Grateful heart transplant recipient with long-term experience advocating for family, friends, and me with medical staff, insurance companies, researching options, and addressing communication planning.
Specializing in medical navigation, locating and summarizing medical research and resources, and offering specialized services to the transplant, immunocompromised, and immunosuppressed communities.
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Juris Doctor – California Western School of Law – Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Master of Library Science, Health Sciences Information Resources Management Fellow – State University of New York at Albany
- Certificate Program in Healthcare Advocacy, U.C. Berkeley Extension School – Current student, anticipated completion summer 2021
Licensed Professional: No
Educational Advocacy Certification: Currently Attending
- From: UC Berkeley Extension
Tania Daniels | 9 Lives Health Advocacy LLC | Los Angeles, CA 90004