~ Currently Accepting Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Whole USA territory, foreign patients seeking care or who had care in the US
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Mediation, Medical Billing & Claim | Other: All aspects of the medical billing process (coding, statement and EOB audits, appeals, authorizations, account management, negotiations…)
- Years of Experience: Over 10 years as self employed – previously 20 years as Billing Manager for doctors
AdvimedPRO founder Martine Brousse is a healthcare industry expert with over two decades of medical billing management experience and vast knowledge of the intricacies of navigating all types of payment claim issues.
Having run extremely successful, patient-oriented billing departments, turning to the side of patients has allowed her to apply her expert knowledge of the ever changing medical billing system, find creative solutions and use her deep legal understanding to resolve payment issues and lower clients’ bills.
Martine Brousse manages clients’ accounts and resolves billing issues. She also consults for other advocates on financial aspects of a patient’s care.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Master, Metaphysical Sciences
- Certified Mediator (50 states)
- Institute for Conflict Management
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Certified mediator
Board Certified Patient Advocate: No
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Additional Education & Training:
- 20 years as billing manager
- 10 years as self employed patient advocate and financial healthcare specialist
Martine Brousse | AdvimedPro | Culver City, CA 90232