~ Accepting New Clients
~ Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade Counties. Florida (statewide) and nationally.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Cancer, Health Insurance, Medical Billing & Claims
- Years of Experience: I’ve been working as a Patient Advocate since 2018.
Mary Denaro is a Board-Certified Patient Advocate, Breast Cancer Survivor, and founder of Pondhawk Advocacy.
Mary uses her medical billing expertise to ease the burden of medical debts. She believes patients should focus on healing rather than stressing about medical bills and health insurance denials. Acting as a liaison between the patient, provider, and health insurer, she works to correct errors, dispute coverage denials, and negotiate discounts.
Mary proudly serves on the National Association of Healthcare Advocacy’s Mentoring Program committee. Her passion is to empower people to make the best decision for their health and finances.
My areas of expertise are:
- Health Insurance Denials & Appeals
- Health Insurance Prior Authorizations & Referrals
- Health Insurance Choices
- Health Insurance Optimization
- Coordination of Benefits Issues
- Medical Bill Organization & Management
- Medical Bill Audits
- Medical Bill Reconciliation
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical & Billing Record Retrieval
- Provider Fee Negotiation
Education, Training & Experience:
- Other – GNA, NAHAC, BCPA
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Mary Denaro | Pondhawk Advocacy, LLC | Delray Beach, FL 33445