About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Cancer, End of Life, Health Care Proxy, Health Insurance, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims, Mental / Behavioral Health, Older Adult Services, Pediatrics, Other
- Years of Experience: Five years
I am dedicated to patient advocacy and will strive to leave no stone uncovered. I am passionate about supported decision-making: supporting clients to make their best, informed healthcare decisions.
When you or a loved one faces an illness or a troubling medical question, navigating the healthcare system can be a significant challenge. This is especially true during the COVID 19 public health crisis. From understanding a diagnosis to finding the most appropriate provider, from untangling complicated medical information to choosing a treatment option, a healthcare advocate may be able to help you. With over thirty years of professional and personal experience addressing these kinds of questions, I know how to navigate the medical system. I can assist you and your family in making your own decisions about how to manage your medical issues.
I am a registered nurse with master’s degrees in public health and bioethics. I have directed health clinics housed in major hospitals, enabled patients to access the health care they need, and – perhaps most importantly – helped friends and family members manage life threatening illnesses. I know how it feels to face a distressing health problem.
Please e-mail me at PersonalizedHealthcareAdvocacy@gmail.com or call me at 914 907-0444 if you’re interested in learning more about how we can work together.
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Michigan
- AAS Nursing – Onondaga Community College
- Masters Public Health – Hunter College
- Masters Bioethics – Einstein Medical School
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Registered Professional Nurse
- License #: 336704