~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Northern Virginia, metro Washington, D.C., nationwide virtually.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Cancer, End of Life, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Mental / Behavioral Health, Older Adult Services, Pediatrics, Other – Clinical research
- Years of Experience: 17 years
Patient Navigator LLC offers direct patient advocacy and navigation services in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. and nationwide. Since 2004, Patient Navigator has helped hundreds of clients to solve problems, find resources, conquer the medical maze, design care plans, and learn how to become their own best advocates.
We are here for you if you’ve been shuttled between specialists who don’t listen to you, don’t speak to each other, research your problems or diagnose you correctly.
We are here for you to help with a difficult diagnosis or sudden illness.
We are here to help manage your chronic illness.
We are here to help adult children navigate the care of aging parents.
We understand family dynamics.
We are here to provide competent and compassionate care as you journey through illness and aging.
Our team includes our Board Certified Patient Advocate Founder Elisabeth Schuler; David Schlosser, Director of Medical Research; and Leslie Sullivan, BSN, RN, our nurse navigator.
Education, Training, & Experience:
- BA (French Studies) – American University in Paris
- MSFS (Master of Science in Foreign Service) – University of Paris Sorbonne
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- BCPA (Board Certified Patient Advocate)
- CSA (Certified Senior Advisor)
Additional Education & Training:
- Center for Mind-Body Medicine, Washington, D.C. – Cancer Guides and Mind Body Medicine.
Elisabeth Schuler, BCPA, CSA | Patient Navigator LLC | Reston, VA 20194