~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Virtually-anywhere, In Person-Massachusetts
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Health Care Proxy, Health Insurance, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims
- Years of Experience: Six months
Assistance through the process of a new diagnosis. Assisting with the following:
- What does it all mean?
- Who do I need to see?
- Where do I go from here?
- How am I going to handle all of this?
- Determine a plan of care
- Set up a patient healthcare team
I can assist patients, and their families navigate the healthcare system. I will research your new diagnosis, I can find Specialist providers, navigate your insurance coverage, learn how to use your patient portal, etc
I am here to help you through the process.
Education, Training & Experience:
- M.S. Healthcare Administration Simmons College in Boston, Mass.
- B.S. Business Management, the University of Massachusetts
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- From: Patient Advocate Certification Board
Nancy Feeney, MHA, BCPA | Patient Advocacy Associates | Arlington, MA 02474