About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: Mud Puddle Fitness was founded over 10 years ago. First in the state to provide full-service exercise solutions to people with Parkinson’s.
In-home medical exercise practice specializing in chronic pain management, falls prevention, and brain health.
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science – University of Washington
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Licensed Professional: No
Additional Education & Training:
- American Fitness Professional and Associates, (AFPA), Certified Personal Trainer
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA), Certified Personal Trainer
- Washington State Department of Health, Community Health Worker Training, Core Competencies
- Oregon Health and Science University, (OHSU), Parkinson Center of Oregon, Parkinson’s Disease: Exercise Integration from Clinic to Community
- Oregon Health and Science University, (OHSU), Team-Care: State-of-the-Art Team Care: Impact of Cognition in Rehabilitation
- American Senior Fitness Association, (SFA), Brain Fitness for Older Adults
- Teepa Snow, The ABC’s and D’s of Dementia and Caregiving