~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Bainbridge Island, Kitsap County, WA
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, End of Life, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 7 years
I am a Registered Nurse with over 30 years of clinical experience. Additionally, I have a Master’s degree in Nursing, specializing in Integrative Health.
I have practiced in a variety of medical settings, and have developed expertise in managing the acute and chronic phases of illness. I also a specialize in palliative and end of life care.
I am passionate about providing clients with the information, resources, and support they need to optimize independence and maximize quality of life.
I offer a full array of specialized services, designed to meet your unique needs:
* Collaborate with you, your family, and your medical team, bridging any gaps in your care.
* Facilitate communication, ensuring you have all the information you need to make informed decisions regarding your care.
* Educate and support you with preventative health and lifestyle management strategies to optimize healing and wellness.
I look forward to working together!
Education, Training & Experience:
- Social Psychology, BA – University of California, Irvine
- Nursing/Clinical Specialist, MSN – Dominican University, California
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Registered Nurse
- License #: RN60878164
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Additional Education & Training:
- National Board Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse ’07-’16
Mary Anne G. Keane, RN, MSN | Bainbridge Island, WA 98110