About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Medical / Navigational
- Years of Experience: 25 years as an RN
I am a Registered Nurse with over 25 years of clinical experience. Additionally, I have a Master’s degree in Nursing, specializing in Integrative Health.
I have practiced in a variety of medical settings, and have developed expertise in managing the acute and chronic phases of illness, with a specialty in palliative and end of life care.
I am passionate about providing clients with the information, resources, and support they need to optimize independence and maximize quality of life.
I offer a full array of specialized services, designed to meet your unique needs:
- Collaborate with you, your family, and your medical team, bridging any gaps in your care.
- Facilitate communication, ensuring you have all the information you need to make informed decisions regarding your care.
- Educate and support you with preventative health and lifestyle management strategies to optimize healing and wellness.
I look forward to working together!
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Social Psychology – UC Irvine, California
- Master’s Nursing / Clinical Specialist: Integrative Health – Dominican University, California
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Registered Nurse
- License #: RN60878164
Additional Education & Training:
- National Board Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse ’07-’16