~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Located in San Francisco Bay Area, serving Nationwide
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Cancer, End of Life, Health Insurance, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims, Mental / Behavioral Health, Older Adult Services, Pediatrics | Other: Employer sponsored services, Insurance Appeals
- Years of Experience: 8 years
Marin Healthcare Navigation helps patients of all ages, situations, and financial resources.
Care: We help you find providers, facilities and treatment.
Coverage: We assist with medical bill review, insurance coverage, claims and appeals.
Coordination: We coordinate care between you, your family, healthcare providers and insurance.
From assisting with a Medicaid application and the eligibility process to connecting a cancer patient to the best possible care. We can help find in-network mental health providers and skilled nursing facilities as well as assist with hospital discharge and home health care and caregiver placement. The overwhelming and exhausting tasks necessary to care for our loved ones becomes manageable with an expert advocate at your side.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Sonoma State University, Chapman College, UC Berkley
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- From: Sonoma State University
Additional Education & Training:
- Harold P Freeman Patient Navigation Institute
- University of California Berkeley
Kathy Lord King | Marin Healthcare Navigation | Tiburon, CA 94920