About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 7 years
Maggie offers care planning and health advocacy services to older families facing aging issues. Her focus is helping clients age with grace, dignity, and command respect from health providers.
Monitor well being with in-home visits, arrange companion care, and communicate with family members.
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Masters in Applied Behavioral Sciences – Whitworth College
Educational Advocate Certificate: No
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Certified Home Care Aid
- License #: HM 60478273
Additional Education & Training:
- Certified in Gerontology – University of Washington School of Nursing
- Caregiver Support Group Facilitator – Western Washington Alzheimer Association (for 7 years)
- 80 hours of professional training in care management and dementia care