~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Spokane Washington and Coeur d Alene Idaho
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Health Management, Medical / Navigational,Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 9 years
Faciiltate families in obtaining knowledge and family agreement on a plan to succesfully address aging. Coach adult children caregivers. Educate on health advocacy and serve as health advocate.
Monitor well being with in home visits, arrange companion care, accompany to physican visits and communicate with family members.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Masters in Applied Behaviorial Sciences
- Certificate in Gerontology, School of Nursing
- University of Washington School of Nursing
- Whitworth College
- Seattle University
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Home Care Aid Certified
- License #: HM 60478273
Board Certified Patient Advocate: No
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Additional Education & Training:
- Certificate in Gerontology, University of Washington School of Nursing.
- Caregiver Support Group Facilitator, Western WA Alzheimer Association for 10 years.
Maggie Pheasant | Maggie Pheasant Associates | Spokane, WA 99202