~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: In person services Spokane area and Coeur d Alene Idaho
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 10 years
Faciiltate families in obtaining knowledge and family agreement on a plan to succesfully address aging. Coach adult children caregivers. Educate on health advocacy and serve as health advocate.
Monitor well being with in home visits, arrange companion care, accompany to physican visits and communicate with family members.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Masters in Family Systems and Consulting
- Certificate in Gerontology, School of Nursing
- University of Washington School of Nursing
- Whitworth College
- Seattle University
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: No
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Additional Education & Training:
- 10 years facilitator of caregiver support groups for Washington State Alzheimer’s Association.
- Ongoing training through professional associations.
Maggie Pheasant | Maggie Pheasant Associates | Spokane, WA 99202