About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Health Insurance, Administrative
- Years of Experience: Direct advocacy since 2016, healthcare management 30+ years.
Navigating the health insurance maze: services include help with health insurance issues, researching costs, claims review & preparation of appeals. I’ve been in the trenches and understand the challenges of our fragmented health care system. I can demystify these complexities to help you get to resolution. As an independent advocate, I’m not representing the interests of a hospital, insurance plan or corporate organization – I’m representing YOUR interests. I’m based in Seattle, I do phone/email consultation for other locations. initial phone consultation is at no cost. Free follow up services, up to one hour, if you donate to a health research or patient support group (on the honor system, let me know which one).
Education, Training, & Experience:
- Master of Public Health – University of California, Berkeley & Irvine
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Health & Disability Insurance
- License #: WA State 799538
Additional Education & Training:
- Board Certified Patient Advocate (BCPA).
- Expertise in health care administration, insurance plan account management, business development, communications, wellness and health promotion.