Founder and President
~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Nationwide, Massachusetts and greater Boston area, New England
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Cancer, End of Life, Health Care Proxy, Health Insurance, Health Management, Mediation, Medical / Navigational, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: Since 2004
Dianne Savastano founded Healthassist in 2004 and specializes in helping clients navigate the complexities of the healthcare system.
As private healthcare advisors, Healthassist helps you navigate the complexities of the health care system. We offer personalized and customized services directly to individuals and families that specialize in two areas:
- Overseeing complicated situations involving multiple medical conditions. We help our clients and their loved ones (of all ages) coordinate care; facilitate communication with multiple providers; evaluate the best choices for treatment; and more.
- Choosing among and managing insurance choices. We identify what insurance coverage(s) you are entitled to among private insurance or Medicare, identify your best options for coverage and facilitate your enrollment. We also help you overcome administrative barriers when utilizing your insurance by troubleshooting claims and payment issues.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), 1999 – Simmons University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1980 – Rhode Island College
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Dianne Savastano | Healthassist | Manchester, MA 01944