~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Nationwide for health plan selection, health plan disputes, and medical billing issues.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Health Insurance, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims, Other
- Years of Experience: Since 2013
Nationwide services –
- Representation in Medicare/health plan disputes and appeals
- Representation in provider billing disputes
- Assistance in making informed and reasoned health plan choices.
If we do not believe a health plan appeal can be won, we are skilled and aggressive negotiators who can communicate directly with your health care providers. If there is a way to improve your situation, we often can get you there.
Our approach to assessing annual health plan options is unique – we go far beyond superficial comparisons to identify the best fits for our clients.
Within the Greater Philadelphia area, we accompany clients to medical appointments, coordinate care with our client’s medical team, and arrange for second medical opinions. Our best work often entails ensuring that all pertinent questions are asked/answered appropriately and are understood by our client.
Education, Training & Experience:
- MBA, Health Administration – Template University
- BS, Accounting – University of Rochester
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Pennsylvania Health / Accident Insurance Producer
- License #: 956084
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Richard S. Pugach | Health Navigaid, LLC | Havertown, PA 19083