~Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Melbourne, Florida; Brevard County Florida; Central Florida
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: End of Life, Health Care Proxy, Health Insurance, Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 4 years
My practice focuses on those who are looking for help transitioning from being completely independent to having support in place in areas that will allow them to remain as independent as possible.
- Discharge planning/support.
- Assessments, advocacy w/ healthcare providers.
- Safety concerns, aging plans, emergency preparations.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Master of Science – University of Central Florida
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Insurance Agent
- License #: W412514
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Additional Education & Training:
- Professional Guardian in Florida
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
Corina Savela | Corina Savela LLC | W Melbourne, FL 32912