~ Accepting New Clients
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Medical / Navigational
- Years of Experience: 25 years
Cancer Treatment Navigator is a Health Care Consulting Firm that provides valuable services to cancer patients.
The mission of Cancer Treatment Navigator is to enhance treatment outcomes for cancer patients by providing the newest scientific knowledge about the most advanced cancer treatment and by decreasing barriers that might prevent cancer patients and their physicians from having timely and cost-efficient access to these advanced treatment options.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Master of Science, Doctorate of Science
Licensed Professional: No
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Additional Education & Training:
- Certification in Biomedical Regulatory Affairs
- Certification in Clinical Trial Management
Dr. Hartmut Stecher | Cancer Treatment Navigator, LLC (CTN) | Seattle, WA 98122