~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: We offer services throughout the US. Geographically located in Connecticut, we provide additional in-person services in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Administrative, Health Insurance, Medical / Navigational, Medical Billing & Claims, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 2 years
We offer a broad range of services in the areas of Healthcare Support & Navigation, Insurance & Billing, and in Medical Emergency Preparedness, we tailor individual services to match your specific needs.
Some Featured services:
- Medical Bill Discrepancies and Insurance Claim Review – We work to match your medical bills to your insurance explanation of benefits to clear up discrepancies.
- Medication Review – We can help you to organize and review your medications to prevent inadvertent errors as well as to confirm medication insurance coverage.
- Insurance Planning and Research – We work with you to research insurance options best suited to you.
- Healthcare Treatment Options – Allow us to help you research and understand your treatment options.
- Living Wills / Advance Directives and Power of Attorney – Designate a trusted family member or professional to speak for you if you become unable to do so.
Education, Training & Experience:
- BS Management / Computer Science – Boston College
- MS Computer Science – Rensseaer Polytechnic Institute
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- UCLA Extension
Catherine Gorman Marshall, BCPA | Calliope Patient Advocates | South Windsor, CT 06074