~ Accepting New Clients
~ Area(s) Served: Washington primarily but will work outside of this state virtually.
~ Provides Virtual / Telehealth Services
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Health Care Proxy, Health Management, Medical / Navigational | Other: Medical Translation
- Years of Experience:
I have been a doctor for over 20 years and have recently been a patient myself. I have navigated complex medical situation both as a patient and as a family member. My goal is to explain the medical situation in normal language so the patient and the family understands the situation fully and in the end feels that they are making the best decision possible.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Medical Doctor –
- Creighton University for medical school.
- Oregon Health Science University for Internal Medicine Residency.
- Creighton University for Cardiology Fellowship
Licensed Professional: Yes
- License Type: Medical Doctor
- License #: 00040750
Educational Advocacy Certification: No
Chris Price, MD | Call Doctor Chris | Edmonds, WA 98026