About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Medical / Navigational, Mental / Behavioral Health, Older Adult Services, Pediatrics
- Years of Experience: 7 years
Brody Patient Advocacy will give you the support you need whether you are taking care of a loved one or learning how to advocate for yourself.
As your spokesperson and liaison, I’ll communicate and coordinate with your healthcare providers, to make sure you get effective, quality care.
How I can help:
- Coordination and Management of Care
- Communication with providers
- Assist with transitions of care and housing
- Locate mental health, substance abuse, and eating disorder programs
- Research treatment options, outpatient care, and services
- Family support
As an independent Patient Advocate, I have worked with adolescents through seniors with medical, mental health issues, substance abuse, and eating disorders.
Education, Training, & Experience:
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- From: UC Berkeley Healthcare Advocacy Program
Licensed Professional: No
Additional Education & Training:
- Cancer and Wellness Coach