~ Accepting New Clients
About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: Health Management, Medical / Navigational, Older Adult Services
- Years of Experience: 5 years (15 informally)
Age Smart Advocates was founded with the desire to help others with their concerns about an aging loved one, a new diagnosis, or navigating the health care system.
A proactive, persistent, problem solver, a pit bull on a pant’s leg, whatever you want to call it, we’re with you every step of the way to help relieve some of the stress, confusion, fear, & exhaustion that comes from going at it on your own.
Medical Appointment, Hospital, Skilled Nursing, Rehab Support; Eldercare; Housing and Care Transitions; Family Support when you just can’t be there for your loved one.
Peace of mind is just a call or click away.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – University of San Francisco
- Certificate in Health Advocacy – UC Berkeley Extension
Licensed Professional: No
Board Certified Patient Advocate: Yes
Educational Advocacy Certification: Yes
- From: UC Berkeley Extension
Stephanie Martirani | Age Smart Advocates, LLC | Walnut Creek, CA 94598