About My Services:
- Type(s) of Advocacy: End of Life, Older Adult Services, Other
A Sacred Passing offers death and dying education, planning, and practical care guidance to individuals, community associations, and medical organizations.
Together we work as supportive companions to guide and assist people towards a more conscious dying experience, while honoring individual autonomy.
- End of Life Doula Services
- Advance Directive Assistance
- No One Dies Alone Program
- Doula Continuing Education
- Community Education
- Houseless Health Advocate – NODA and DPOA Completion & Storage
- Creative ways to engage with Death
- Death Cafe
Lashanna Williams | A Sacred Passing