CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 RESOURCES
FOR INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES
HOW DOES THE VIRUS SPREAD?
- Resource explains airborne vs. droplet transmission.
HERE ARE THE TOP 4 SOURCES OF CREDIBLE SITES FOR INFORMATION YOU CAN SHARE WITH PATIENTS/INDIVIDUALS:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Resource center with information and an interactive map to visualize and track reported cases of COVID-19 in real time.
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Assist in locating your local health department.
MAKE A PLAN
Now is the time to talk with your loved ones about end of life planning. We have members in our community who have developed materials to build skills:
- Bannister Advisors
- Toolkit (including planning for a Potential Hospital Stay).
- Final Roadmap
- Online tool to plan for what matters most.
- Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest
- Has easy information to guide you.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
- The Breath Space: Free online meditation is available (live and on-demand) from member Dr. Brad Lichtenstein, ND BCB BCB-HRV.
- List of resources related to COVID-19, including tools for mental health.
A Sacred Passing
- A guide for helping someone die at home.