AUGUST 17, 2020 –
We are still learning about COVID-19 and while a strong immune system will not prevent you from getting COVID-19, learn how building a strong immune system can help you fight bugs and viruses. In this Community Conversation, we heard an update on COVID-19 and discussed specific strategies for boosting your immune system.
- Updates on what is happening in the health system with COVID-19, what has changed, and what to expect ahead.
- Why is it important to build up the immune system, even if it won’t protect you against becoming infected with COVID-19?
- What actions should be undertaken to boost your immune system?
- What should we know about new information about COVID-19 transmission?
- Providing specific resources / actions or ideas for participants.
- Dale Reisner, MD, Medical Director (OBGYN/Quality & Safety) at Swedish Health Services
- Deanna Minich, PhD, internationally-recognized teacher, author, scientist, speaker, with more than 20 years of diverse, well-rounded experience in the fields of nutrition and functional medicine, including clinical practice, research, product formulation, writing, and education