The discussion focused on the current state of knowledge on the long-term impacts of COVID-19 infection, provided guidance on how our health system must support individuals with this condition, and detailed other considerations as our country navigates our way out of this crisis.
- Understand the clinical characteristics of long COVID-19 syndrome.
- Understand the potential medical needs of this patient population.
- Discuss the importance of vaccination and continued mitigation efforts for this patient population.
- Dr. Vin Gupta, Assistant Professor, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, UW Medicine
- Dr. Dale Reisner, Medical Director (OB/GYN Quality and Safety) at Swedish Health Services