SEPTEMBER 21, 2023 –
A Retired Nurse’s Medical Journey
- Healthcare is dynamic and advocates need to adapt as these occur.
- Educating clients is empowering.
- Healthcare is a team effort. Maintaining good relationships is a must.
Deidra Kindred, RN, BSN, LNC, CCM, BCPA, CEO of Your Healthcare Nurse Advocates, PLLC; Website: YourNurseAdvocates.com
The HealthAdvocateX Board has approved this activity with the following caveats:
- Only HealthAdvocateX Professional Members in good standing will be invited to participate
- Meeting participants will sign a confidentiality acknowledgement in keeping with professional standards at sign in as a requirement to participate
- Cases will all be presented in a similar format and will be submitted to HealthAdvocateX at least one week in advance of the meeting for consideration
- The Advocate presenting the Case will do everything to de-identify the person featured in the case review
- No case information may be shared outside the case review meeting
- The meetings will be a free, one-hour meeting as a benefit of professional membership